Thursday, March 8, 2012

One Week

All I really have to share today is that I'm still juicing, and I lost 6.5 pounds in the first week. That's pretty normal for the first week. It should slow down now.

Oh, and the carrot apple mix seems to still be fine by the end of a day following me around in a stainless steel canteen, but the stuff I made yesterday pretty much made me yack by the evening.

I feel great. I'm not hungry. I'm not tempted by what I'm making for my kids. I have plenty of energy, and I'm not cranky.

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up on all your posts - somehow they slipped past my radar! I'm so proud of you, Ariana! You are doing awesome. We have to wait until summer time to do the juice fast, because there are hardly any fruits available in our area until then. Plus we can grow a lot of our own produce. I'm so glad you and Merica are doing it first, so I can get lots of good tips and advice! We do juice once/day, just to get all the micronutrients we can get - aren't those 10 lb bags of carrots from Costco a lifesaver? What a deal! Keep it up, and I look forward to next week's updates!

    ReplyDelete