Friday, March 2, 2012

Day Two. Million.

This has gone on too long. When are you going to feed us? We want steak. No, french fries. No, donuts. Donuts with steak filling, and covered in french fries. With strawberries and whipped cream on top. And bacon. Yes. That.

Days 1-3 are always the hardest.

I am going out with my Steve tonight. It was crazy to start this thing on a Thursday, but seriously. Every time I pick a start date, something always stands in the middle of the road waving a pizza. Yesterday was as good as any other day, then, really.

Being unable to live at my house on weekends has had me concerned as well. How will I modify weekends? Here's what I decided. If I can't get raw juice, I will eat raw food. If that's not available, then a small lean & green type meal will do. Low carb, lightly cooked veggies, simply cooked fish or maybe sashimi or something. And I will bring my bag of Ormus Supergreens with me, so I can at least put a spoonful into a shaker jar with some water and drink something green if nothing is available. I'm not giving up my fun-time just because of some dumb major life improvement goal. Duh.

In fact, I think I will turn it into super-fun-time by wandering around downtown Portland at night foraging for those rare raw food gems to share with you, my juicy fans.

Big thank you to Merica for your encouragement, and to Shawna for making sure I was being a good girl this morning. I really appreciate it!

Tune in next time, when Ariana says "I use the ________ juicer, because..."

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am on day 7. I'll blog about it but woke up with a migraine. I made my juice and felt so sick. felt like hurling. I openned the fridge and the lunch meat told me i needed more protein. So I grabbed some and wrapped it in a slice of cheddar cheese, devoured it.. then did it again.. and I immediately started to feel better. My headache even went away. It sounds like you're already doing things in moderation, but I just wanted to say LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!

    I've been juicing the rest of the day and things are good.

    Sometimes, we need to go at our own pace and It's ok. The key is persistance.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. And good for you for listening to yours!

    ReplyDelete