Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 20

I have been having some funny symptoms. I think I have it narrowed down to the temporary crown in my mouth, which gets replaced with the permanent one next Wednesday.

But I'm feeling only partially on-line and I am feeling like I need to at least eat a meal each evening to stay present. Otherwise I am sleeping or wanting to sleep all the time, which is not my normal metabolism when I am juicing. Normally I am wide awake with more energy than I need to get through the day and play with my kids and keep the kitchen clean and stuff.

I'm going to keep juicing two meals a day, and try to keep evening meals within the modified parameters for weekends, but I'm not going to even try to lose weight this week. If I can maintain, I will call it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment